Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03439 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 13% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,390 (L 40,428) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $800 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puebla costs Mex$ 19 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,290 (24 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Sheffield costs £1.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)