Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00757 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 79% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €3,216 (¥425,147) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $68 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 350 kr (about 1 hour ago)