Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 838 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.714 EUR / KWD
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 55% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,786 (Dinar 1,027) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €130 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 3 hours ago)