Cost of living in Kursk, Russia vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01320 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kursk (Russia) is 35% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,097 (руб 83,102) in Kursk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)