Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18324 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 32% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,114 (GH₵11,539) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$96 (about 1 hour ago)