Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18473 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 28% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,050 (GH₵11,099) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,300,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Northampton costs £807 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元2,699 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €200 (43 minutes ago)