Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20556 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 60% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,563 (RM12,471) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)