Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,862 prices entered by 340 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20681 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 22% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,168 (RM5,648) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $500 (43 minutes ago)