Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,785 prices entered by 322 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21128 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is about the same as in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,514 (RM7,168) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 9,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Benin City costs 600 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)