Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10336 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 120% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €3,954 (kr 38,253) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)