Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01567 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 29% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,215 (Php77,527) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Northampton costs £807 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €200 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Ithaca, New York costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)