Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Alytus, Lithuania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 EUR / UZS
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 57% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alytus you would need to make just about €825 (7,796,079 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in České Budějovice costs 58 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Agadir costs 80 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Surakarta costs Rp 49,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 2 hours ago)