Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00765 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 90% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €3,040 (¥397,311) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €21,000 (about 2 hours ago)