Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02679 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 8% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,059 (76,865 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)