Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00851 EUR / KES
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is 8% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,475 (Shilling173,366) in Kitale.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)