Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00754 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 50% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,557 (¥339,183) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (44 minutes ago)