Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01052 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 27% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,170 (Taka 111,256) in Khulna.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)