Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03160 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 46% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Alytus you would need to make just about €915 (28,937₴) in Kherson.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saarbrücken costs €800 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $700 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)