Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03265 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 51% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Alytus you would need to make just about €776 (23,772₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)