Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03100 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 25% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,368 (76,394₴) in Kharkiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨24,396 (about 1 hour ago)