Cost of living in Kerman, Iran vs Alytus, Lithuania (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 EUR / IRRX *
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 64% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Alytus you would need to make just about €610 (﷼ 29,173,363) in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Semarang costs Rp 7,600 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)