Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Alytus, Lithuania
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 31% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,169 (﷼ 54,213,165) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (about 2 hours ago)