Cost of living in Kerman, Iran vs Alytus, Lithuania
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 33% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,213 (﷼ 58,127,763) in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (37 minutes ago)