Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18350 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 37% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,133 (6,175TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)