Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13320 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 48% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,367 (元17,771) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (40 minutes ago)