Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018.
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 47% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,491 in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (14 minutes ago)