Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Alytus, Lithuania
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 34% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,192 (﷼ 55,071,542) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨24,396 (44 minutes ago)