Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00253 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 47% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Alytus you would need to make just about €949 (375,226 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $90 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Cagliari costs €4.11 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Port Elizabeth costs R 1.60 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 229,900 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)