Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02832 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 8% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,732 (61,161 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)