Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00022 EUR / UGX
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 9% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,360 (6,103,125 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in České Budějovice costs 58 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €600 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agadir costs 80 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Surakarta costs Rp 49,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)