Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018.
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 14% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,823 in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (about 1 hour ago)