Cost of living in Kaifeng, China vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12723 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 13% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,399 (10,994元) in Kaifeng.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)