Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20613 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is about the same as in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,498 (RM7,268) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 400,000 ₨ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$510 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)