Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00711 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 22% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,396 (₨196,356) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (about 1 hour ago)