Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018.
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,908 in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beaverton, Oregon costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tekirdağ costs 22TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Colombo costs 35,000 ₨ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$81 (about 3 hours ago)