Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Alytus, Lithuania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01191 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,695 (142,261 som) in Jalal-Abad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (1 minute ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Voronezh costs руб 360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £16,566 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Addis Ababa costs 105 Birr (about 2 hours ago)