Cost of living in Jaén, Spain compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018.
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jaén (Spain) is 10% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,985 in Jaén to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (about 1 hour ago)