Cost of living in Irkutsk, Russia compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01354 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irkutsk (Russia) is 32% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,082 (руб 79,916) in Irkutsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)