Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.241 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 40% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,246 (Dinar 1,810) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tours costs €28 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €1,290 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 500 B/. (about 1 hour ago)