Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Alytus, Lithuania
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 25% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,268 (﷼ 62,783,667) in Iranshahr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)