Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21128 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 11% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,608 (RM7,610) in Ipoh.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 150,000TL (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alanya costs 14TL (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (24 minutes ago)