Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22671 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,920 (R$ 8,470) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dijon costs €40 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,830 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 700 ₦ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,692 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbia, South Carolina costs $2.76 (about 2 hours ago)