Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan vs Alytus, Lithuania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00779 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,793 (¥230,071) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 150,000TL (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alanya costs 14TL (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (29 minutes ago)