Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Alytus, Lithuania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00781 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,912 (¥244,807) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dijon costs €40 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,830 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 700 ₦ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,692 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbia, South Carolina costs $2.76 (about 2 hours ago)