Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04775 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 5% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,790 (E£ 37,489) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$21,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$400 (about 3 hours ago)