Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11705 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 25% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,992 (Q17,020) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $240 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riverside, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)