Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02793 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 4% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,630 (58,359 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)