Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02775 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 5% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,704 (61,392 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leicester costs £500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edirne costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)