Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40777 EUR / BYN
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 46% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Alytus you would need to make just about €914 (2,242 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)