Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40090 EUR / BYN
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 45% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Alytus you would need to make just about €877 (2,189 BYN) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$6 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in České Budějovice costs 25,000 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,000 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ufa costs руб 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)