Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Alytus, Lithuania
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00167 EUR / SYP *
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 56% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Alytus you would need to make just about €747 (448,065 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)