Cost of living in Ho, Ghana vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17676 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 19% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,256 (GH₵12,762) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)