Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018.
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 21% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,930 in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leicester costs £500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edirne costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 2 hours ago)