Cost of living in Havana, Cuba vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.884 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 70% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,883 (3,261 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zahedan costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cairns costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)