Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Alytus, Lithuania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00145 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 234% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €5,674 (3,925,021 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 122,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (27 minutes ago)