Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13195 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 19% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,783 (元13,511) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)